Cover Crazy: The Midnight Dance


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms.


This cover is striking and caught my eye from the first moment I came across it. I love the details on the clock face and in the corners. It also intrigues me that its unclear if the dance is the hands on the clock or the clock is her skirts flared out in a moment of dancing. I love the graceful way the dancer looks as if she's about to dive into the next moment. Her shoulder look strong and ready to pounce. There is a beautiful combination of strength and elegance in this cover. I'm also a big fan of the M in Midnight.

What are your thoughts on this cover?


Comments