Magic Lamp Sunday 11/30/14

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Paula: I wish I could visit a private island. Inspired by We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. 

Aimee: I wish I could spend a week living in the Regency period and soaking in all those gorgeous manners and dancing. Oooh, and learning whist! Inspired by Austenland by Shannon Hale. 

Julie:  I wish I had the wit of Jane Austen. Inspired by A Jane Austen Daydream by Scott D. Southard.  

Jen: I wish I could slap all four of the girls left in the Selection process of The One by Kiera Cass. None of them are nice people!   

Nicole: I wish there really were magic light crystals that could heal dementia. Inspired by Impulse by Vanessa Garden.

Andrea: I wish that I owned a bookstore like Walt's. Inspired by The Dress Shop of Dreams by Menna van Praag.

Comments