What's Your Status? 9/27/14


What's Your Status? was inspired by Butterfly Feet Walking On Life. Check back each Saturday to find out what's been keeping the Larks busy this week.

Reading Lark's Review Status:

Reading Lark's Post Status:


* Finished This Week


* Currently Reading


* Next on TBR List



* Currently Reading



* Currently Reading



* Next on TBR List



* Finished This Week


* Currently Reading


* Next on TBR List



* Finished This Week


* Currently Reading


* Next on TBR List



* Finished This Week


* Currently Reading


* Next on TBR List

Comments

  1. I am reading The Outlander also. With all the hype from the television show I thought I better check it out. My friends have raved about it for years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same Kriston! I've had this book for forever and am just starting to tackle it now that I'm watching the show and actually really like it! Enjoy your reading (I'm not very far into it, though).

      Delete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!