Cover Crazy: The Dollhouse Asylum



    
The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.

I found this cover as I was scrolling around a favorite book site and was immediately intrigued. The girl looks both perfect and damaged. She is obviously beautiful- almost perfectly so- and yet, something is creating flaws that seem to be irreparable. The visual combined with the title caught my attention enough for me to immediately add this title to my TBR list. We'll have to wait a while, since it's not due out until next fall, but I'm going to be jumping at the chance to grab it!

What do you think of this cover? Leave us a comment and let us know!



.

Comments

  1. Wow, that cover is gorgeous. I would pick up the book based on the cover as well. It's too beautiful not to be on a bookshelf! c: The photography is amazing on it.

    Happy Reading!
    Amber @ Thebookpages

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!