Magic Lamp Sunday 1/29/12


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 



If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:


Jen: I wish I had the power to become more interested in books I'm failing to find interesting. 
Michele B.: I am wishing for lots of reading time; I just started Hallowed by Cynthia Hand, and I'm excited to read!
Tiffany: There are days I'm sure my children have been swapped for Changelings! Now all I'm holding out for is Puck and Ash from Julie Kagawa's Iron Fey series to show up and lend me a hand getting my "real" kids back.  
Andrea: I wish I had Meena Harper's job in Insatiable by Meg Cabot. She writes dialogue for soap operas.


Comments