Magic Lamp Sunday, 9/25/11


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week.

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:
Tiffany: I wish Lionsgate would get their crap together and put out a real trailer for Hunger Games. My inner rabid fangirl is DYING to see some footage that is worthy of the book.
Michelle: I wish I was swept off my feet by Roarke. I also want to be independently wealthy, so I can live out my days playing with my dog and writing blog posts when not jetsetting around the country to see my friends.
Andrea: I wish I could write as well as Sarah Dessen.
Tevya: I wish I could write well enough to turn my amazing dream into a best-selling novel that would pay for my kids' college educations.
Paula: I wish I was better at remembering book titles. Either that, or I could find a good site that allows me to search for books based on the plot elements or characters that I remember. I frequently remember a story that I want to recommend, but I have trouble coming up with a title or author.

Comments

Post a Comment

We love your comments!