Friday Five 1/21/11

Friday Five is a meme from Eve's Fan Garden that we decided to participate in.
We have several friends over at Eve's and wanted to support the work they do. We will feature the same topic that they do each week, but the original idea came from Cheryl Renee Herbsman's blog.

This week, Eve's Fan Garden and Reading Lark gets nosey.
We want to know where you do it!

...Get your mind out of the gutter! We're talking about reading here!

We want to know your five favorite places to read.

Tevya:
1. My bed - I love my bed!
2. Bathtub - I will read until the water goes cold, drain, refill, and read some more.
3. Our big, over stuffed recliner - I can be with my family, but still be reading.
4. My backyard or a park - I love reading outside in the sunshine while my kids are playing.
5. My car - I keep bring my book or my Nook with me everywhere. I am very guilty of reading at a stop light or in the drive through line. I never read while moving though - unless I am the passenger. ;)

Andrea:
1. Bed
2. Bathtub
3. In the Car (audiobooks of course)
4. Cuddled up on the couch with my favorite blanket and a mug of tea
5. Coffee Shops

Comments